- My Three Sons and a Baby!
- I am a serious giveaway finder! I love giveaways and search mostly for ones submitted with Rafflecopter. I am a single mom of three wonderful boys. I have one grandson and expecting another grandchild Oct. 27, 2013. I have much love for my family. I started subscribing to so many bloggers that I just could'nt keep up. I decided to just start my own! I posted all my winnings on facebook and got so much feedback that I realized I need a blog for my friends to see and follow me on. I want to share all my winnings with you and if you follow me, I will take you to all the good giveaways I find on a daily basis. Thanks to all my blogging friends and their help. I've saved tons of money last year and won many many prizes. Come look....
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
“School Rules” at Kids Foot Locker this Back-to-School Season $50 Gift Card Giveaway
Kids Foot Locker is here to help with back to school shopping needs and sending kids back to school in style. We all know they have all the cool fashions kids love with the name brands parents trust. Does school rule? As a mom I seem to think so and so does Kids Foot Locker. They are here to help parents find the hottest athletic looks guaranteed to make kids leave a lasting and memorable impression.
• Show Your School Spirit – Black and white footwear styles are always a staple this time of year, but if you’re looking to show your school spirit with some color, the adidas Originals Campus Shoe or Samoa are great alternatives. This classic look is timeless in popular school colors including Navy, Red, Royal Blue and Green, which never go out of style. Hook it up with a matching tee and track suit from the adidas Originals collection for a complete head-to-toe look.
• Wear it or chase it – Lightweight running shoes are the craze – perfect for your active kids who need cushioning and support without all the bulk. Emulating the feeling of running barefoot, these shoes are designed in lightweight fabrics that offer comfort and durability to meet your child’s active, busy day. Try opting for styles like Nike’s Lunar Glide or Free, which look great and provide the support needed for the playground or field. If you’re looking to make a bold statement, the Reebok Zig Dynamic is a perfect choice, injecting color and fun into any outfit.
• Get the Seal of Approval – The polo shirt is a uniform-approved staple item, as well as an always-in-style look, that is both comfortable and affordable. Kids Foot Locker offers polos in an array of colors to accommodate any uniform or everyday need.
• Express Yourself – The backpack…perhaps the most important item for its functional use, has become an extension of your child’s personality and a great way to express his/her individual style. YakPak backpacks in colorful geometric patterns and cool graphics, will certainly grab attention. You also want to look for one that is durable enough to lug all those books back and forth while maintaining that desired cool factor. The Jordan collection is sleek, stylish and constructed to support the book-load without weighing your child down.
• Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize! – Accessories can play a very important role in pulling your whole look together and demonstrating your style. What better way to show your playful side than with bold socks in fun prints and shocking colors. Mix and match to create the look that’s perfect for your child. For those who want to be fashionable and stay on track throughout the day, try Kids Foot Locker’s digital watches in an assortment of bright shades to infuse color and flair into any outfit this BTS season.
This is my favorite giveaway!!!!!!!!!